The client is seeking a consultant with three (3) years of experience in a Site Core development environment. The successful Sitecore Consultant candidate shall be certified in Sitecore development and be qualified to initiate Sitecore support calls.
The Sitecore Consultant shall be responsible for:
• Act as escalation point for staff when necessary
• Review and make modifications to the existing Sitecore web content management system environment
• Modify and publish new content as needed at the direction of staff to support clients
• Review current processes and propose appropriate best practices to ensure system stability
• Identify and mitigate risks in the system design or implementation approach
• Enter support tickets and conduct calls with the vendor support (Sitecore) 2.6 Deliverables
Deliverables shall include:
Source Code: Contractor shalll utilize TFS environment for source code management as appropriate in the Sitecore environment.
Test Plans: Test plans for Unit, Integration, Functional, Performance, and Acceptance testing as
System Documentation: Comprehensive system documentation, including:
• Final system design and configuration documentation detailing the system and module configuration in all environments.
• Review of documentation required to assist with normal operational procedures or processes.
· Additional deliverables may be added by the Sitecore Project lead during the period of performance to keep the system running, and for break/fix support of the system.